The New Year is still on the horizon and for many golfers, the 2017 season has just concluded, but it’s time to start planning your spring 2018 trip.
That’s right. It’s time to cast an eye toward the new year to secure the best trip possible for your group.
Here are five reasons to begin planning and booking early.
1. The Grand Strand’s popularity has been built on the quality of its golf and the incredible value the destination offers. Myrtle Beach golf courses reward groups that book early with the best possible rates. Simply put: if you book early, you save more. That’s a powerful incentive.
2. Planning early provides plenty of time to secure commitments and possibly grow the size of your group. By locking in the date, it also makes it easier for the people in your group to avoid conflicts and if there are challenges, you have more time to work through them.
3. We are heading into the winter months and there are studies that suggest planning a vacation leads to greater happiness, so get to work! Having a trip on the books gives you something to look forward to and additional time for trash talk between you and your buddies. Besides, how can you argue with the science that says a Myrtle Beach golf trip will make you a happier person?!
4. The economy is strengthening and we’ve seen that reflected in a rising number of golf trips along the Grand Strand. To ensure your group receives the tee times it desires, book early. As tee sheets fill up, you may lose flexibility, something you don’t want to happen on the day you plan to play 36 on your favorite course.
5. When has early preparation ever been a bad thing? Plan now and the choices about where you stay and play and what time are all yours. Gather commitments from your friends, evaluate package offers, and you can get one of your favorites weeks of the year on the books. Leaving us with reason No. 5 to book early – Why not do it now?
Let us know when you plan begin planning your next trip.