Top 5 Reasons You Need to Play in the Father-Son Team Classic
December 18, 2017 by Chris King
Winter is still on the horizon, but we’ve turned our attention to one of the most popular events on Myrtle Beach’s summer calendar – the 21st annual Father-Son Team Classic and its new companion event the Parent-Child Team Classic.
Here is our list of the top 5 reasons you should play in this bucket list event.
- The Father-Son and Parent-Child events put a family golf trip on your schedule, and the time spent together is priceless. The dates are July 18-21, 2018, so go ahead and mark your calendar and plan to be on the course with a parent, kid or even a grandparent. This is a one-of-a-kind event. If golf matters to your family, this tournament is a must-play.
- In addition to delivering on the experiential side, the Father-Son and Parent-Child events provide tremendous value. The team entry fee of just $995 includes three rounds of golf, daily lunch, awards banquets and a gift bag valued at over $500. As part of the gift bag EACH player receives a $150 Family Golf Week Gift Card that can be used at host courses for practice rounds, food, drink and merchandise. Best of all, if you register before January 1 your gift card increases in value by $50!
- The golf course lineup for this year’s event is outstanding. Newly remodeled Arcadian Shores, Barefoot Resort, Legends Resort, Crow Creek, which just completed a greens renovation project, Rivers Edge, TPC Myrtle Beach and Wachesaw Plantation East will be hosting this year. That’s an all-star roster of golf courses awaiting you.
- The event is fun. You play three different formats – captain’s choice, two-person better ball and alternate shot – keeping things fresh throughout, and the team concept only adds to the excitement. Besides, in what other event will you have the chance to play alternate shot?!
- Not only do you get to enjoy a great golf tournament, you get a trip to Myrtle Beach. Sand, surf and a lot of fun, on and off the course, awaits at the 2018 Father-Son and Parent-Child Team Classics.
What are you waiting for? Register NOW.